- 19-Jun-2014 to 10-Jul-2014 (EST)
- Instructional Services
- Spruce Pine, NC, USA
- $41,523.00 - $53,143.00
- Full Time
State of NC benefit package
The Associate Degree Nursing faculty provide classroom and clinical instruction following the MCC faculty workload policy; assess student learning; effectively communicate with students, faculty, and staff; participate in the development of course documents and in continuous quality improvement; enforce academic policy and procedures at all times; and comply with all Board of Nursing and MCC rules. This position reports to the Director of Nursing.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Nursing from an accredited institution
- Two calendar years or the equivalent of full-time clinical experience as a registered nurse
- Possess current unrestricted license as a registered nurse in North Carolina
- Prior to or within the first three years of employment, have preparation in teaching and learning principles for adult education, including curriculum development, implementation, and evaluation appropriate to assignment. Documentation criteria are per the North Carolina Board of Nursing.
- Experience teaching in a college or university setting or as a RN preceptor
- Certification as Certified Nurse Educator (CNE)
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!